I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got banned for improper sentence structure?
No, he got banned for calling someone a ***kface.

HRHunteRHR said:
lol I only hit one of the pages randomly and saw that, didn't know they had resolved the issue! :D
Ahh okay, that explains it then.. my mistake. ;)
Thank you for understanding though. :)

I'm just happy to see the community is starting to pull together more.. and that the problems are slowly being resolved to improve the community one step at a time.

All the same, I apologize if I seemed to go after you personally.. that was not my intentions at all.. and I hope that you realized that. :)

Regards,
Brian

Bahawolf said:
No, he got banned for calling someone a ***kface.

Ahh okay, that explains it then.. my mistake. ;)
Thank you for understanding though. :)

I'm just happy to see the community is starting to pull together more.. and that the problems are slowly being resolved to improve the community one step at a time.

All the same, I apologize if I seemed to go after you personally.. that was not my intentions at all.. and I hope that you realized that. :)

Regards,
Brian

uh ok lol

Flippa said:
Ah! Can you edit that out or something? or talk about it in the staff lounge...just paranoid about IP's anyway.

What happened was I had Flipper and lindon requested I change my email because my old one got erased, so I changed it...after 4 days I still hadn't gotten my email so I registered as Flippa and requested that david merges the accounts or something...
No to the move to the staff area, I don't think you have anything to be concerned about, my bet is that you are not in bother, do this, PM David & explain why you had to become Flippa, & ask him to delete the Flipper account, I'm pretty sure he will help, & when it's done, explain to the members why you are now Flippa, telling them to check with David, if they don't believe you, don't leave it, do it now, it's sound advice, the members can see what I'm advising, & that's to the good, good luck!!

Maurice

Please heed what I advised Flippa, I think that David will be able to sort him out, hold the posts on this subject, until later please, any thoughts PM me.
Thanks.

I did it for him. I'lltake care with him. If he needs a new e-mail, PM me and I'll send you a Gmail invite.

That's what we're here for, D88
computer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom