steam acount??

I got on a steam acount and my friend said he reported it stolen to steam security and whoever got on it would have there ip looked up and get in trouble,is this true?

What are you talking about?

So your friend, said you stole your steam account? Or your steam account was hacked, and he reported it stolen?

So your friend pulled a prank on you? At least that's what I gather form it. But, I doubt it to be true...If it's indeed yours, you can just call them up and they'll fix everything. :)

King of Kings said:
I got on a steam acount and my friend said he reported it stolen to steam security and whoever got on it would have there ip looked up and get in trouble,is this true?
So he said he reported ur account stolen?

hahahahahaha lmao

just don't forget which day it is today! :p

setishock said:
Some friend...
This post of King of Kings is apparently up to date, April '06, so have I missed something, he was PB'd for those disgusting pictures.
This must be a technical glitch surely??.....old posts updated, tell me I'm not going mad. :confused:

he gave me his account,I got on but then he said he reported it stolen because someone hacked it and the next person to get on would get in trouble,that bein me, and brookfield I have no fing clue what ur talking about

Brookfield said:
This post of King of Kings is apparently up to date, April '06, so have I missed something, he was PB'd for those disgusting pictures.
This must be a technical glitch surely??.....old posts updated, tell me I'm not going mad. :confused:

King of Kings is a different guy than King Hill or w/e the spammer's name was.

Back
Top Bottom