ps3

trollmaster69

Baseband Member
hey who here is gonna buy the ps3 when it comes out in november. I think it will destroy the 360 and the revolution. I will buy the ps3 no matter how much it costs.

hell yeah! ps3 is gonna rock the socks. friggin mgs4, killzone, project offset etc etc. and those are just some early titles. whats the xbox360 have? oblivion? fuck oblivion snake could kick its ass to the moon and back, all the while being slick about it. halo 3? hahhahaha yeah right, halo is a joke. with the cell proc, there can be many many many enemies on screen at once, as demonstrated by the tech demo for project offset. and people think halo is impressive. "oooo look at me, i have a crappy smg. but oh wait, heres a guy with like, a rocket launcher. oh im owned. guess this games all based on whoever has the best gun."

i'm gonna get a new pc. i;m not sure i want a ps3 if i could get a new computer

ill probally get the revolution, the im a xbox fan boy...

i hate all of the fake PS fan boys... not saying yall are, but there are a lot of them.

^^^My gamercard^^^

i would be surprised if sony did any web integration.

MarxSoccer said:
PS3 comes with linux installed, that = ownage.
that is still speculation, and i would be surprised if they did b/c it would make ir more hackable, but if they did, it would be cool

one problem with the ps3 is its chip's architecture. it has new architecture, so the game developers will have to learn this new architecture before they make anything really good for it. as in: it will suck for about a year. i could be wrong tho.

The PS3 is expensive in every aspect. Games, media, hardware, software, EVERYTHING! Don't be so suprised to find games selling for upwards near $65-$70, thanks to the expensive cost of Blu-Ray and the difficulty in programming for the uber complex Cell processor the PS3 has. From rumors I've heard, the next Sony Online is very much like Xbox Live. Doesn't bother me. Xbox Live has and always will be the best online service for ANY console. As for the PS3 running Linux, it's been confirmed. It's also region-free, meaning games from anywhere in the world will work on the PS3. YAY! Now Sony can expect less sales in North America and Europe, thanks to Asia's lower cost and faster release dates. :D Go Sony! :rolleyes:

The PS3 like one of those precious supercars. They're expensive, exotic and just impractical for normal usage, unless you're someone who has to have everything that costs a fortune.

alvino said:
The PS3 like one of those precious supercars. They're expensive, exotic and just impractical for normal usage, unless you're someone who has to have everything that costs a fortune.
haha. that's so true. it's basically for rich people... like bill gates :D

Back
Top Bottom