I Need A Suggestion About Ram Or A Video Card!

Regular stores generally have higher cost and very limited selections. Newegg is probably the best. Shipping and tax isn't that much for both of those parts.

Any game you want to buy will have the minimum requirements to be able to run that game. Be aware, tho', that even tho' the game will play on your machine, it will be very jerky, the details will be very rough, if you could see them at all, and the sound might not be very good. Another thing to be concerned about, is heat. With your system, trying to run high-end games will put tremendous loads on your processor, which which could produce so much heat that the computer will just shut down. I agree with the others that to do things right, you need to build a new machine. And go with AMD - benchmarks prove it is faster than Intel.

Alright. Well figero I don't know if you have been reading but I don't have money to build a new computer. Unless you want to front me $600

Chase00 said:
I know but I have a problem with buying stuff online.

Actually buying offline is extremly safe. Buy from a trusted site and buy from where people recommend. Nearly every person on this forum will recommend one site...NewEgg.com Why? Because they are the cheapest, most reliable, fastest shipping online retailer in the PC Business. Heck, every website that reviews PC parts even recommends NewEgg.com, because they're that reliable. If your fear is buying offline, take it from me, I was extremly reluctant to buy offlien the first time I did it. But, after my parts got here very quickly, and without any flaws, I bought again, and again, spending more and more money every time. So, take it from someone who has been in your position, buy online, it's the right thing to do if you want to save money and broaden your comfort zone a little bit. :)

figero said:
Any game you want to buy will have the minimum requirements to be able to run that game. Be aware, tho', that even tho' the game will play on your machine, it will be very jerky, the details will be very rough, if you could see them at all, and the sound might not be very good. Another thing to be concerned about, is heat. With your system, trying to run high-end games will put tremendous loads on your processor, which which could produce so much heat that the computer will just shut down. I agree with the others that to do things right, you need to build a new machine. And go with AMD - benchmarks prove it is faster than Intel.

If on a budget AMD or Intel doesn't really matter, as both the Celeron D and Sempron both equally suck. :)

Alright well is there a GeForce 6200 256 MB PCI on newegg, cause I can't find one?

Back
Top Bottom