I Need A Suggestion About Ram Or A Video Card!

Alright, Well I have about $200 dollars to spend. So if I got any leftover money spend it on making 512 RAM?

That I am not entirely sure of. How can you tell? I know it has something to do with slots, and that is about it.

What is the brand name and model of the board? That will be the quickest way to solve this.
I'd bet the board is using sdram. If that's the case then pc133 is as fast as it's going to go.

What are the possible slot types? Or actually what should I be looking for when I open the motherboard option again?

For video cards, there are AGP and PCI-express x16.
There are also PCI slots too, but not recommended for video cards. Too slow. They are usually white in color. AGP are normally brown, but it depends on the manufacturer. PCI-express are black (at least mine are).

They're usually located in the middle of the motherboard, with the very first slot being the video interface. I don't know how old your motherboard is, so I can't tell you if you have an AGP or PCI-express x16 slot.

Honestly I can't find it. I don't see anything pertaining to APG, PCI or PCI express.

Back
Top Bottom