Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

just gotta get the big dent out the side... ill take a pic some time, but its costing me a fortune to get it fixed

1.4 hDi diesel, bought it with 8k miles on the clock... now got 13k...

Thats nice.. I dont see any dent. But I remember that one crash. Man, that dude was an ass!

But you should drop it and get some gunmetal (color) 15'' rims :D

mark thorpe said:
DSC00011.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

just gotta get the big dent out the side... ill take a pic some time, but its costing me a fortune to get it fixed

1.4 hDi diesel, bought it with 8k miles on the clock... now got 13k...

Ahh a peugot those are nice hatchbacks

It's a great car for European areas since they have small towns and economy is usually the priority. The Peugot is nice though...maybe a body kit, some rims and a suspension kit and drop will totally make it look kick ass. :D

lol i aint dropping it... i catch the nose on some of the speed humps here as it is!

as soon as i can get the dent outa it (and get more money) im getting some rims for it, and probably something on the body. dunno what im gonna do with it yet, but im gonna do something. i love it, its only a 1.4 HDi, but its pretty nippy if you get it in the right gear... economy is definatley the piority, at 97.9p a litre of diesel...
ill get a pic of the dent later (if i can find the batteries to my cam)

Hehehe thats nice to know you would just add rims, tinted windows you dont wanna rice that car to much :p it looks nice as it is with the fog lights and all must look kool at night

I think it neeeeds some 16''s on it. And from there, get them, probably gun metal. Maybe chrome. But then metal looks really nice. Take a look at my brothers car. See if you like those rims. There gun metal. I think they would like pimp on your car.

When I visted the US I did not see ONE small car out there. All of them are small out here. Must be because of petrol prices

Back
Top Bottom