I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the picts were worse than that. Sickest thing I ever saw in my life. I rather watch the torture scenes in Saw II than the images that were posted on here.

Computergen said:
Yeah...Like I said? what does that mean...something like you already said it? interesting...that means you do not have to say it again ***deleted***.
Enough foul language & flaming, I get the message, it's this vendetta that you & triton2 have, & if you don't settle it peacefully soon, I MAY ban you both, so think on, I & others are sick of it, squabbling like kids in a playground. :mad:

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Lol, I was joking. And.. Maurice is one. But im not sure if he knows how to clean house well.
Oh yes I DO , I've just warned computergen by PM. that if he & triton2 don't settle their differences, I am thinking seriously of banning both, I take your remark as an insult, this isn't the first time you've criticised me, a mod can ban a mod, remember!

It's glad to see the moderators taking action. Despite the huge spam fest yesterday, it all gets taken care of, maybe we don't need more moderators? :confused:

setishock said:
Oh goody Maurice is here. Oh maurice woulkd you finish cleaning up? I did most of it and I'm tired. Thanks
A pleasure as alws, Seti, already started, Computergen PM'd me, bleating about triton2, I've told them them to sort it, or I may ban them both. no come back as yet, glad to help out.I've been told by PM that a member has three accounts under three different names, & I am investigating, you'll see the results soon, if they are.

Cheers mate, Maurice :D

Whoever has multiple accounts needs to be banned. It's against the rules, and if they have three accounts, what good are they contributing to the forum? Absolutly nothing. S/he could have asked for a name change instead of getting a whole new account. Why must people always overlook things and resort to breaking the rules? :confused: Anywho, job well done Brookefield. :)

computergen banned for 5 days. he crossed the line with calling someone 'f***face'

bloody hell guys, what is wrong with you? why are you argueing like a bunch of little two year olds, keep calm for christs sake!! or there will be more temp bans coming. i dont like banning people, cause i like the majority of people on here, but i will ban people for breaking the rules. i agree, we do need more US mods, but thats no reason for these arguments to occur. as far as i could see, nobody was asking for a mod position, just saying that another mod, in the US is required... which IMO it is...

anywho, keep calm!!

JustinMcG67 said:
Whoever has multiple accounts needs to be banned. It's against the rules, and if they have three accounts, what good are they contributing to the forum? Absolutly nothing. S/he could have asked for a name change instead of getting a whole new account. Why must people always overlook things and resort to breaking the rules? :confused: Anywho, job well done Brookefield. :)
Computergen has been banned until the 5th, by Seti.
Flipper/Flippa's IP's are different, so, where do we go from here?? Seti, help please!! I can't verify Computergen's IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom