Saw the movie

I saw the first one.. not the second one..

Parts of the movie did gross me out.. I don't like totally gruesome movies..

I probally went to the wrong movie for that.. :p

But, I did enjoy it.

The Second one is OK. Very predictable. Even more so then the first. It's just, well, you'll have to see it Nexus. :)

Now you made me wanna go rent it but im kinda lazy rofl so, the first one was better then :p

I agree with you on SawII. It was predictable. That is mostly the reason why I didn't like it. Part of the predictability was due to the fact that we knew what to expect by watching the first Saw. But I still think that the first time I watched the first saw, when it got to the ending it just blew my mind! That is what I liked about it.

And in the second where that girl becomes the new jig saw....that really bugged the hell out of me too!!

Distortion88 said:
And in the second where that girl becomes the new jig saw....that really bugged the hell out of me too!!
Awww you spoiled the ending for me haha to bad :rolleyes:

Yeah the girl shouldn't have been the new Jigsaw. However, if you watch the first one again, if you pay attnetion, you'll notice how they very slightly hint at how she liked being in the whole Jigsaw thing. Remember when she was being interviewed and she said, "He showed me the way" or some crap liek that? All in all, the movie is predictable, although very gross, it's no fun when you generally know how it's going to end.

NeXuS said:
Awww you spoiled the ending for me haha to bad :rolleyes:

ah i know, im sorry about that. There really aren't that many major twists in the second one (if any) and there's really nothing to praise that movie about. So don't worry, the fact that you know that part of it doesn't make that much of a difference.

Distortion88 said:
ah i know, im sorry about that. There really aren't that many major twists in the second one (if any) and there's really nothing to praise that movie about. So don't worry, the fact that you know that part of it doesn't make that much of a difference.
Ahhh its ok hehe ive had it coming replying to this thread :D

Back
Top Bottom