Saw the movie

I liked both, just not the ending of saw 2. The girls taking his place?!?!?! Give me a freakin break.

Nononono ill just pretned that allen didnt sayed the ending of the secon one cause i havent watched it

The Amish Kid said:
The first one had a better story but the second had more "action"
i loved the first scene. it was so intense. but dont take my word on it. i hardly watch these types of movies. and i havent seen the first saw.

NeXuS said:
Liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar the ending was awesome never in my dreams i would have thought the corpse was the guy who made the traps. OOOOOOOOOOps did i say the ending :D

Dude, you could clearly tell that the guy wasn't going to make it out alive. The movie is to predictable. Espcially the second one. When the kid says, "We're going to make it out of here right? You made it out before. So we can to right?" And she says, "Yeah..." in an incredibly sarcastic tone. Yeah, dead give away that she knew somethign was up. Or how she knew where EVERYTHING was at. Way to predictable. Yes, I didn't knwo Jigsaw wa sin the middle of the floor, however, I did know that the younger white guy wasn't going to make it out of their alive. Which is what I was making reference to with the key falling down the drain example.

So please, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop calling me a liar, because in all honesty, you don't know what I was htinking when I was watchign the movie. I knew the whole darn time that guy was going to die. I knew the whole time that the girl was behind it. And how incredibly stupid Mattews was when making all of his decisions. Hmm..."He's in a SAFE place. Then Jigsaw proceeds to lean up against a safe. Hmm...suspicious? :eek:

JustinMcG67 said:
Dude, you could clearly tell that the guy wasn't going to make it out alive. The movie is to predictable. Espcially the second one. When the kid says, "We're going to make it out of here right? You made it out before. So we can to right?" And she says, "Yeah..." in an incredibly sarcastic tone. Yeah, dead give away that she knew somethign was up. Or how she knew where EVERYTHING was at. Way to predictable. Yes, I didn't knwo Jigsaw wa sin the middle of the floor, however, I did know that the younger white guy wasn't going to make it out of their alive. Which is what I was making reference to with the key falling down the drain example.

So please, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop calling me a liar, because in all honesty, you don't know what I was htinking when I was watchign the movie. I knew the whole darn time that guy was going to die. I knew the whole time that the girl was behind it. And how incredibly stupid Mattews was when making all of his decisions. Hmm..."He's in a SAFE place. Then Jigsaw proceeds to lean up against a safe. Hmm...suspicious? :eek:

And you saw both.... i knew that they probably never would make it out but the jigsaw guy laying there never so dont call like crap the movie and you saw both if i dont like a movie obiusly you dont see the number 2

I did see both movies...I told you that. Are we talkign about the same thing or are we having some miscommunication? :confused:

allenn812 said:
I liked both, just not the ending of saw 2. The girls taking his place?!?!?! Give me a freakin break.

yeah I really, really, really hated it when the girl took his place... that bugged me SOOO much, I hated the second ending.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom