Please check this out...

I enjoyed it.. it was quite beautiful.

It was very well made, and definitally shows everything from a perspective TV never shows you.

You did a wonderful job there.

Wow.... I was really ignorant to how bad it really is down there. That was a very good video. I liked the music :D

the music is from the XBOX game Halo 2. Thank you to all of the people watching it, if you havent already seen it, please do... I have plenty of bandwidth so no worrys there...

also, i have google analytics running on that page
( http://www.google.com/analytics/ )
and it has not reported anybody from europe or canada or australia yet, the farthest is California... so people from out of the USA please watch

DON'T WORRY I CAN'T GET YOUR IP BECAUSE YOU LOOK AT MY PAGE...

I remember you posted this awhile back. Form what I can remember it was pretty cool. I also recall seeing some older men helping build what looked liek a church or a house. That was pretty neat to see. Overall, from my recolections, I'd say it was a very nice video. :)

JustinMcG67 said:
I remember you posted this awhile back. Form what I can remember it was pretty cool. I also recall seeing some older men helping build what looked liek a church or a house. That was pretty neat to see. Overall, from my recolections, I'd say it was a very nice video. :)
yeah it was my church and another church from oregon, were downing there rebuilding a church... there is only one picture of me and that is at the begginning right in front of the church (hint: im wearing camoflage shirt, and dark pants, and Im the youngest person in the picture)

Back
Top Bottom