I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swift said:
All of you guys are pathetic. Stop trying to get the moderator positions. Let david handle it the way he wants. So all of you stop trying to plea your care on how you wanna be a mod. No one Cares.

Swift = teh man

Everything he said is everything most of you need to listen to.

Swift said:
All of you guys are pathetic. Stop trying to get the moderator positions. Let david handle it the way he wants. So all of you stop trying to plea your care on how you wanna be a mod. No one Cares.

Hey man, I don't recall anyone begging for a mod position, most people are debating weather they need a new mod here or not and some people are woundering if they would get a position but thinking negative. So I don't think calling the people pethetic for simply debating what needs to be done about the "Computer Forums" I'm not here to cause arguements because I love this site, I just didn't see any begging on here.

Peace out hehe :)

Weird I was here all last night, when the BS happend. I dont recall anyone saying "Im in the US I can be a mod" Care telling me who said it, im sure you remeber :)

THANK YOU, ever since yesterday all he does is talk about how plp spam, and try to act like they are fit to be mods. Its no big deal just forget about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom