I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got spammed...like, the worst CF has ever had. Was horrible. Linux Guru, Mike Riener, Computergen, myself, and others tried to help out the best we could, but until Seti showed up, there wasn't to much we could do. We tried to bring up older threads and keep a warning thread at the top to help get rid of his nasty threads and keep people informed of what was goign on. I think to some extent it worked. Although he just made more and more threads and eventually the plan failed, saddly to say.

But, we defiently need more moderators, although I doubt that David will appoint any new ones.

I dont care who gets too be a new mod, but please get some in the us time zone. I really dont want to see that kind of stuff happend here, and we all just had to sit there and watch it...

draconum said:
I don't think we need more mods, I think that we just need the mods to be more active at mod week time periods.

Chris

Well we can't necessarily ask the mods, who are people with lives too, to dedicate themselves more. Maybe some haven't been showing the dedication but even still one or two more couldn't hurt.

Distortion88 said:
Well we can't necessarily ask the mods, who are people with lives too, to dedicate themselves more. Maybe some haven't been showing the dedication but even still one or two more couldn't hurt.

True. We need more moderators because the ones we currently have can't be on 24/7 or very near that. We need other people in other time zones to be active as well. Surely if we had a moderator from the U.S on last night this wouldn't have escalated into what it was. Because Distortion, Dev, Linux Guru, Mike Riener, ComputerGen, and myself, along with many more members, sorry if I forgot your names, were all on and could have easily put a stop to it.

But the fact that not one of us had mod powers, just let KingKill and Triton make even more of a mess. Yes, I suspect that Triton is affiliated with KingKill and possibly helped out in the spam fest. But that's my own speculation. ;)

JustinMcG67 said:
True. We need more moderators because the ones we currently have can't be on 24/7 or very near that. We need other people in other time zones to be active as well. Surely if we had a moderator from the U.S on last night this wouldn't have escalated into what it was. Because Distortion, Dev, Linux Guru, Mike Riener, ComputerGen, and myself, along with many more members, sorry if I forgot your names, were all on and could have easily put a stop to it.

But the fact that not one of us had mod powers, just let KingKill and Triton make even more of a mess. Yes, I suspect that Triton is affiliated with KingKill and possibly helped out in the spam fest. But that's my own speculation. ;)
Ohhh so thats what happened what part of CF di they spam

yeah, trition looked like he was enjoying it. I also think he mightve had something too do with it and thats why he is ban. David please get some more mods in our time zone..

He went all over the place, socail, everything mad elike 5-10 threads in each it was crazy.

NeXuS said:
Ohhh so thats what happened what part of CF di they spam

They spammed EVERYTHING! I looked at the guy's post count who was spamming and last time i checked it he was at nearly 200 posts. Every single one of those posts was some sort of disturbing image. Every section was completely flooded with these posts....lol it was anarchy! I was so pissed that he was able to just keep posting unhindered for pretty much 2 or 3 hours (possibly longer i cant remember). 'Spam' would be an understatement of what this person did and all I know is that I hope to never see something like that again.

And also agree that triton had something to do with it. In fact, he did make one post with one of those images I think (I am not entirely sure because I had my browser set to not load the images but he did post some sort of image). I don't know if that was suppose to be a joke or what but I think he was associated with the spammer.

All of you guys are pathetic. Stop trying to get the moderator positions. Let david handle it the way he wants. So all of you stop trying to plea your care on how you wanna be a mod. No one Cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom