Saw the movie

David Lindon

Golden Master
Just saw this and thought it was quite gross in some parts. Anyone else seen it and what did you think? Do you think it cross the line a little?

Yeah defintly the 1st one was better to me, in the second one people were all like yeah yeah whats gonna happens, And everyone was like trying to guess what will. I liked the 1st one the best though

Yeah the storyline of the first one is actually awesome i liked the first one i havent seen the second dont know why lazy to go to the movies prefer to do something else i will rent it or something later

yeah i always rent too, i don't have the will power to dedicate a night of driving to a theatre and watching a movie only to be overcharged to watch the movie that I may or may not like.

The Saw movies are much to predictable. I liek how they're gross, but I hate how stupid the plots are. You can figure EVERYTHING out within the first 5 to 10 minutes of the film if you truly pay enough attention.

For instance, in the first one, when you saw the key go sliding down the drain, you could pretty much tell from how much emphasis they put on the key going down the drain that you knew someone was screwed. Also, in the second one where the guy was like, "He's in a SAFE place." And then there's a, oh I don't know, SAFE right there. :rolleyes: Come on, who makes these movies? :confused:

Yeah i see as a waste of time even if you go with a friend i rather go some were else, i go unless a lotta friends are going

JustinMcG67 said:
The Saw movies are much to predictable. I liek how they're gross, but I hate how stupid the plots are. You can figure EVERYTHING out within the first 5 to 10 minutes of the film if you truly pay enough attention.

For instance, in the first one, when you saw the key go sliding down the drain, you could pretty much tell from how much emphasis they put on the key going down the drain that you knew someone was screwed. Also, in the second one where the guy was like, "He's in a SAFE place." And then there's a, oh I don't know, SAFE right there. :rolleyes: Come on, who makes these movies? :confused:
Liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar the ending was awesome never in my dreams i would have thought the corpse was the guy who made the traps. OOOOOOOOOOps did i say the ending :D

so you're telling me that you knew the whole time that jigsaw was the guy laying on the floor throughout the entire movie with a fake gunshot to the head? Please, enlighten me on how you could have predicted that one.

Back
Top Bottom