Online File Manager?

Bwangster12

Solid State Member
I recently started using Logmein Free and love it so far. The only downer about it is that the free version doesn't let you transfer files from the computer you are accessing to the computer you are using. Is there some sort of online file manager that I can install something on my home computer that lets me access it from a website and simply download/transfer the files off my computer that I want on the new computer? I know they have those online web storage sites, but I was ideally thinking of something like the interface of WS_FTP or something where I can go through my folders on my home computer pick the file I want and then transfer it or download it. I don't wanna have to use one of those sites where I gotta upload it... then download it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Anyone know any good programs?

I just need an easy way to transfer files the computer I am remotely accessing to the computer I am using, without having to install something on the computer I am using.

There has to be something like an FTP program where I install something on my home computer and I go to a website or something to access all the files on my computer.

Back
Top Bottom