I hate my computer

dell????

dont even get me started.

Dell + Network = HOURS AND HOURS OF TROUBLESHOOTING

i spent sooo much time on this home network for a friend, just to realize that the internal nic card drivers were corrupted... not even that, there was an IP address assigned right from the factory that i couldnt change for ANYTHING!!! lol...

dell needs to seriously jump off of a small building, not die, but just get hurt alittle and get itself of its pedistal.

ever hear of anyone upgrading a dell?

i didnt think so, because anyone who has ever tried, killed themselves. lol, jk. just my opinion btw, every dell ive worked on has given me trouble, this theory most def applies to dell:

Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong!! :)

sorry for the double post, really, but how i ended up fixing the dell that i couldnt get on the network, i had to reinstall windows xp, and wipe out all the data. i installed a different version of it on the laptop, and it worked!!! ahhhhh dell, what a wonderful wonderful company, can you taste the sarcasm?:

natej315 said:
I hate my computer so much stupid piece of crap laptop it sucks so bad its so slow and hte performance is so horrible jesus Christ I need money for a better computer but that computer would have to have the best of every thing and I mean the best it would have to be wicked fast and hte grpahics have to be kick ass!!!!! but no i have no money... I HATE MY POS COMPUTER IT SUCKS SO BAD!!!!1

If you REALLY hate it and want a new one, give your old to me. I'll pay for shipping. Look at my lappy and we'll talk who's laptop sucks.

Back
Top Bottom