Sorry i havent been her .. HELP!!! please dear god help me

Zack_Wylde

In Runtime
ok i havent posted in a while ... sorry .. but i really need help u dint know where else to go .. goddam this is seriously bad...

right for the last 7 months i have been going out with this girl, shes the best, i love her <3, etc etc ... but recently we been fighting quite a bit, and now when she isnt-pissed off she ignored me all day, obsually i was pissed so when she did talk to me, i fully bit her head off .. so anyway she got really upset .. suppose your thinking "ack great another relationship problem", but thers a tiwist in this, a big twist ... her brother (steven) hates me, ok all gals bros will "hate" you, but this guy hates me (we go back a long time, even before i knew his wee sis), and his best mate munky is like another bro of laura, and he hates me .. now these arnt two odinary guys; stephen is a complte drug atict and obsually dosnt know whats hes doing, he has tried to STAB me 2x before (got very close once) .. and munky hes got a mental illness ... but anyway there out to get me .. and i mean bad this time .. this time they have good reason .. you probally yeah sure BS .. but read this; http://vampirefreaks.com/journal.php?u=-lil-miss-linzi- .. thats my G/F's journal look at the one title "Yeah Haley" ..... and i cant go to the police about this because i cant get them locked up or laura will be uberly pissed off

so anyideas?

help is greatly aperiacated

Well by the sounds of things it's you or them, and i think i'd much rather it be them then you.

Or you could totally freak out and get them before they get you, but i don't reccommend this course of action. :D

I think i'd go to the cops anyway, she may get mad but at least you'd stay healthy. If these guys are as screwed up as you say i dont' think talking will help you so i'd go to the cops.

well i could phone "crimestoppers" which is an ANOYMOUS call cerntre and get em done for the class A drugs in their poession .. but it means cos there under 18 that its laura's parents that will get the shit then shee be fostered .. etc etc and just screw up her life

Well man you gotta think of something, before you are hurt badly.

I'd get out if i were you, if she really loved you back i think she would be doing something to stop them from hurting you.

Keep well away - you can't just rely on Crimestoppers. The second the police turn up, chances are they'll figure it was you.

Whereabouts in the UK do you live, exactly? How easy is it to escape all the drugdealing and violence?

thats what happened the other 2 times he tried to stab me .. but as you can see from her journal .. shes pretty pissed at me recently

i have to agree w/most above posts ^^ i would if i were you is to stear clear of all three of them, and let things cool down. if she don't show any type of regret of hating you a week from now, then you'll know that she really doesn't love you.

you have to remember that you can't force someone to like you, or even love you. When your in love you both know it and something clicks.Remember that there are alot of fish in the sea of love.

When you do find the one for you, she will not try to change you, and she will support you physically and emotionally.

first of alll what kinda girl are you dating I saw a thing about cults thats somthing you don't want to get in to, firstcall her tell her your sorry if that dosen't work if you get beat up by her brothers make sure she's there

Seriously, I'd stay clear of all 3 of them..
In a situation like that, I like to prevent drama because you end up so much happier..

Just go with your heart.. and if your worried about physical abuse, you can't worry about her.. you have to worry about yourself here. This is your life.. and girlfriends come and go.. your life is only there once.

If she has not done anything to stop them and lets it go on, she doesn't really love you or you two just aren't right for each other in that way.. it happens. All the same, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom