Greetings

Come on man no custom avatars Why do people give such a crap about little pictures woop e who cares, wow their are seriously like 9999 threads asking about avvatars stfu allreeay. look bro im sorry if i sean like a meanie jerk, but every one is asking for more avatars, I say stop asking and we seriously should just drop avatars....

Deathstar said:
Cheers mate, I'll contribute in my meager way :) I'm mostly hardware these days but still know a few windows tricks and apps :)

Probably better that way, a week is a long time to fester :D
from your first post I could tell you did soomething like that, welcome hope to see you around more, we need more people like you in these forums.

Natalya said:
gday gday and welcome!

another aussie! yay

Hiya, :) this will crack you up, I'm actually a Kiwi living in Australia :D

Citizenship soon, which will give me dual citizenship, then I'll be a Kwaussie :D

GlasseyeUK said:
Welcome to the forum, have fun and enjoy...

Thanks mate :)

natej315 said:
Come on man no custom avatars Why do people give such a crap about little pictures woop e who cares, wow their are seriously like 9999 threads asking about avvatars stfu allreeay. look bro im sorry if i sean like a meanie jerk, but every one is asking for more avatars, I say stop asking and we seriously should just drop avatars....

You're entitled to your point of view, just the same as I am entitled to ask my question :) The reason I asked is on most of the other forums I visit I use an animated gif of my national flag and I wanted to use it here too, the fact that I can't is OK, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it :D
Brookfield said:
Pity that, with your background you'd be ideal, I would have thought!

You're possibly quite correct and I'm flattered you think so, taking into account I've been a forum member less than 24 hours, but I have no intention of barging into your forum, as such. :D
I have to say though, in view of this latest image posting incident you might need to consider working toward global coverage (giving 24/7 online mods), this has always been a problem with chat and boards when the spammers/ morons decide to come out and play, in our chats we try to have several nationalities as mods for this purpose.

Back
Top Bottom