I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArrizX_MuziK said:
Lucky.. I dont have anyone that would do that for me. Well, then again, I dont know anyone that smart, lol!
Jerk lol J/K , I don't get why people do that at compter forums these are comptuer forums for gosh sakes not the spaming convention.

I moved 186 posts and Brookfield edited just one and left the rest. And I moved a couple of threads getting a little tense in the subject matter.
I ran a search of all his posts and didn't find anything else. Now I'm quitting for the night. Some one else please mind the store...

I think we just need a couple US mods (unless we already have them... and if so, they need to be more active) Because that crap that went on last night was horrible and I hate to see stuff like that happen to such a wondeful forum like this. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Chris

We need more active mods. Just saying that Seti only does the job...makes it tiring for him.

I'm always dropping in and out of this place.

It's just I wasn't here last night, I had other things to do in RL. But I would have jumped in and helped, had I been here.

jac006 said:
I know it's not, but we can still other things where they can't sign on here and register and post anymore...

Missed it all last night, but what about having to approve the registration by the mods or something, then they can check against ip's etc, before someone can post.

Am I right in thinking that at the moment, you register and then it automatically it means that someone can post straight away, of course the major drawback is people searching for answers quickly may be disencouraged from joining the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom