monitor problem

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
my brother has a viewsonic monitor. i have a hp monitor. sometimes when he turns on his computer, there would be zig zag patterns going acros the screen. when he takes it over to my place, it doesnt have it. it hard to see the pattern in colorful backgrounds. only in black background.could anyone tell me y?

it could be the acctuall power comming out of the wall outlet, if its unstable some times if you have a CRT you're picture will start to shiver or sometimes making weird lines scale around the screen. usualy its not so bad that you cant see anything. if its really readllyyyy making lines or shivering it could be something else, more serious.

How old is that LCD monitor anyways? Could be the video card. Try swapping that out into your PC and test. Is it OC'ed?

the monitor is about 3 years old and it cant be the video card beacuse he just switched it a few weeks ago. he already swapped with me and it still hapens

actually, it might be the video card. has it been doing the same thing before he isntalled the new video card? make sure he has the right drivers for it

Back
Top Bottom