Greetings

Deathstar1

BSOD
Well it appears I have picked a surreal time to join the forum :) with all the imagery being posted.

I have a question ...... custom avatars ....... how do you go about uploading one on this site, as far as I can see in the edit avatar section there is no custom option.

About me: Male, live in Australia, build pc's as a hobby, gamer, if you want to know anything else, ask me, I may tell you depending on the question. :D

Welcome, and no you cant have a custom unless your a mod. Man you must think this place sucks, prooly the worst time you couldve joines lol, someone thinks they're funny by posting pics. They would be gone if a mod were on, well just have to wait for one to get on...

haha, well i admire your will to stay here after witnessing all this. I seriously do not know what this person's motivation is. Either way, once things are cleared up, this place will be back to its normal great self and you will enjoy it here. Welcome!

You'll get weirdos in all forums, some of the pics are a tad nasty but a deletion will fix that up.

Might be out of line since I'm new here, but the mods may want to think about spreading the power a little more globally to combat this sort of thing.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

Welcome. I apologise for this sick and twisted person who has some mental problems thathe for sure needs to take care of.

Yes, well, the images are rather ..... "over the top" .... I must admit, still I have perused the forum before this started and I am convinced this incident is not indicative of the forum in general ;)

Back
Top Bottom