Urgent MOD needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
triton2 said:
Dont believe JustinMcG67, he's trying to get me banned for something I'm not doing..

to me it sounds like he's trying to cover for himself by blaming me.

I'm trying to get you banned for somethign that you have done, "Help out a spammer." I didn't see you make one post aside from, "This si so funny." Or anythign that even condemned the guy. You just sat there encouraging him. You don't deserve to be here with that kind of attitude.

Why would I need to cover myself? And what for? :confused:

Jamxx said:
Cover for himself? Um, he's really respected on these forums. Very well respected. And provides wonderful information and always has a good attitude! ;)

he also likes to falsely accuse people. Yeah, nice guy.

JustinMcG67 said:
I'm trying to get you banned for somethign that you have done, "Help out a spammer." I didn't see you make one post aside from, "This si so funny." Or anythign that even condemned the guy. You just sat there encouraging him. You don't deserve to be here with that kind of attitude.

Why would I need to cover myself? And what for? :confused:

I said "this is funny" once...and you say I didn't post ONE thing aside from that?

I really don't know what to say...your utter existence baffles me.

This guy deserves more than a ban from a forum. Nobody needs to see these pictures, photoshopped or not. We need a mod now, this is rediculous.

i vote the mods release his ip and let us do whatever the hell we want to him, and turn a blind eye to it ^_^?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom