Urgent MOD needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cx

Daemon Poster
someone please disable his account and DELETE the posts by KingKill33 in the technical security,operating systems, and networking forums. Just browse through em. You'll see why..

Good god, don't look at them! Save everyone the pain! I second this, that is terrible. Absolutely terrible. DO NOT look at them!

EDIT: Now, in here... too... SOMEONE GET RID OF THEM!

if you're using firefox, go to the options tab under tools and then click on content, the uncheck the box that says "load images". then you wont have to worry about accidentally seeing one of his grotesque pics.

YES WE DO! THis is the 2nd time it happend and a mod wasnt on for about 3 hours...I think David should get some mods in the USA..WTF are those plp thinking...goddd

omg, are those real??? or photoshopped?

i sent him a PM along the lines of "IF YOU POST ONE MORE TIME HERE, YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE THROUGH YOUR IP ADDRESS AND WILL BE PERMENANTLY BANNED o_O"

Dont believe JustinMcG67, he's trying to get me banned for something I'm not doing..

to me it sounds like he's trying to cover for himself by blaming me.

Yeah, you think he's going to listen? Surely he doesn't know that PM's exist, nor is he going to check them. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom