Well, I give up. Freedom of internet...

His internet sucks, i'd tell them to f*** off. It sounds like he is adversting to a bounch of computer illietirate poeple who thinkg OMG 5 GBS THAT MY HARDDRIVE? And 810 GIGS isn't much dude. I got 3 poeple suring and i'm into P2P also games count to this I believe. Last month I hit 80 GIGs. Frankly i'd go with the no badnwith limit ISP. It don't cost them that much they just are figuring most of thier customers are like you, parents don't care and the kid is either using P2P or gaming.

edited for profanity: a PM was sent to you..

Wow, my ISP is a dream compared to yours

No download Limit

£17.99 per month for 2meg

Great customer support

Long live Blueyonder!

We pay 29.99 euros 6 MB line, no dl limit, no upload limit, poor customer service but other then that great.

Get Verizon FiOS! I just ordered it and it's scheduled to be up and ready for use on April 6th. What's aweosme about it is you get the full 15MB Down and 2MB Up, because it's uses its own dedicated line. Which is sweet! Plus, no bandwidth limits, and it's super super fast. If you want the 5MB down and 2MB up, it's only $35 a month, the connection I have, 15MB Down and 2MB Up, is $45, so take your pick. :)

JustinMcG67 said:
Get Verizon FiOS! I just ordered it and it's scheduled to be up and ready for use on April 6th. What's aweosme about it is you get the full 15MB Down and 2MB Up, because it's uses its own dedicated line. Which is sweet! Plus, no bandwidth limits, and it's super super fast. If you want the 5MB down and 2MB up, it's only $35 a month, the connection I have, 15MB Down and 2MB Up, is $45, so take your pick. :)

Your Location: Hillsboro, OR

*swears vulgarly*

There are like 10 different available ISPs here, and only 3 of which are high speed. the rest are dial up.

So lets see... Comcast Cable, Qwest DSL, and The BlueZone Wireless.

Comcast costs about $55 since we don't have cable TV, and the DSL would be like $26.99 for 2 mb down and 1.5 mb up... after a year it jumps to $45.99.. but it's still a better value for the price than comcast is.

Comcast barely gives .5 mb up, and if you upload for more than a few hours at a time they cap the upload limit lower.. so ehhh yeah, DSL is the only appealing on here...

MikeReiner said:
Your Location: Hillsboro, OR

*swears vulgarly*

There are like 10 different available ISPs here, and only 3 of which are high speed. the rest are dial up.

So lets see... Comcast Cable, Qwest DSL, and The BlueZone Wireless.

Comcast costs about $55 since we don't have cable TV, and the DSL would be like $26.99 for 2 mb down and 1.5 mb up... after a year it jumps to $45.99.. but it's still a better value for the price than comcast is.

Comcast barely gives .5 mb up, and if you upload for more than a few hours at a time they cap the upload limit lower.. so ehhh yeah, DSL is the only appealing on here...

I find it weird how Oregon, the state no one cares to know about or care about, gets FiOS and Utah doesn't. That's just weird. w00t go Oregon! We love our cold-arse Pacific Ocean.

Yeah, Oregon has all kinds of stuff to do. Only no one really thinks much of Oregon.

But back onto topic.

You should get Quest if you can.

Yeah, our internet sucks. We are totally gettin screwed. But its this, much faster then dial up, but slow for highspeed itnernet, or dial up. And I dnot pay the bill, but I still feel bad because my parents have to stick up with this dick.

Back
Top Bottom