Restricting Access To MSN Messenger, Help!

works great when ive tried it. can block loads of stuff including internet options so you can block e messenger and other online msn sites and she cannot change it

what if you overwrite msnmsgr.exe (or whatever it's called) with a blank notepad file and then right-click on that file and set it to read-only. i don't know whether the installer could overwrite it, but it's worth a try

bigbondfan said:
what if you overwrite msnmsgr.exe (or whatever it's called) with a blank notepad file and then right-click on that file and set it to read-only. i don't know whether the installer could overwrite it, but it's worth a try

well that would mean that u just basicly delete the .exe.
Which would mean that the program wouldn't work at all and that wouldn't be too good since he said that other people should be able to use it.

Problems, I tried to downlaod the microsoft windows shared user tool kit and it told me that I had to validate, I did this and It came back that I had an invalid copy of windows, Now it's suggesting that I buy a fresh key...

I think somewhere along the line 'PC World' decided to fob me off when I took my PC to the a couple of months back... (Operating System Errors)

Now I can't buy a fresh Key because I'm only fifteen and my parents are tight moneywise so I need alternatives...

Trick here seanKJG is to fool MS into thinking you have never been there before. It's a reg entry that is not getting updated as it should. I had the same problem with updates and validation. Here's how to fix it.
http://computervitals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4285
Good luck with your sis. Your situation has ominous overtones and needs to be resolved quickly.

Thanks a lot! I'm trying it now...well, my computer is looking for the file at least, I'll post back the results

that shared toolkit is your best bet as i said
smsutu.jpg

lol it is good fun... i thought he had a legal version of windows but currys messed it up...

Back
Top Bottom