9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Ummm...
it's annoying because people are saying the same things in different ways.
and the point is that nobody will want to believe anyone elses point of view.

doesn't matter how much evidence is put forth either for or against, each set of evidence has a certain amount of guess work in it, so the fact that are actually there can be distorted to fit either view point...

the video is clever, and even compelling, but it has been put together in order to distort peoples view points, I mean the fact can fit any number of possible explenations, including.

a) terrorist attack, coupled with other massive corruptions/theft
b) government plot, again coupled with other massive corruptions and theft.

there isn't a lot of actual hard evidence that anyone of us can see first hand with our own two eyes that is either going to proove nor disproove either theory.

but, it has been a fun discussion!

@brookfield, where is admin hinting that the thread should be closed? I see none of these hints, the only hints I can see that it should be closed is that you've been saying you want to close it for the past few pages now.

This is by FAR the most interesting thread weve ever had on CF...So if it gets closed without a decent reason, im reopening it. Dad gets back tonight so he can see it tonight

I agree. Let it stay, there's been no reason to close it other then the fact that someone just wants it closed, but for no reason other then it's, "Annoying." If that were the case, then let's close EVERY thread, because they're all annoying at one point or another. :rolleyes:

Anywho...

Something interesting I conclude is that the explosion for the Pentagon had NO projectiles from the plane fly outward, upward, backward, or in any relative degree for that matter. I just find it odd that a huge Boeing plane that smacks into a huge building, doesn't explode in any direction except, foreward? BUt then, how is that exploding? Isn't exploding having something explode outward in a 360 degree movement?

I just find it odd that only some seats, a very small portion to a HUGE 6 ton engine was found, and a little piece of scrap metal, was all the evidence to support the plane crashing into the Pentagon. Shouldn't there have been bigger, well, MUCH bigger pieces of a plane there? I mean, show me ONE plane crash/accident where a huge piece of plane wasn't actually found.

Heck, when boats go missing you still find huge parts to them, and it even follows the same princibles! You mean to tell me, and a huge 100 ton aircraft is missing every single piece except a few seats and some other little pieces? Yet we look at countless other accidents, not just form planes, but from cars, boats, submarines, everything, and we ALWAYS find huge pieces of wreckage. Maybe it was coincidence, maybe not, who knows. But I'd still like to see proof that the plane was infact there. So far, the evidence provided claims that it wasn't. Some evidence supports a missle, while others claim it just wasn't there. Who knows...:confused:

I wonder what was in the big blue box that they were carrying....

How can anyone belive that a aircraft hit that? Its just so badly done....It would have done so much more damage and there would be wreckage all over the place

root said:
Ummm...
it's annoying because people are saying the same things in different ways.
and the point is that nobody will want to believe anyone elses point of view.

doesn't matter how much evidence is put forth either for or against, each set of evidence has a certain amount of guess work in it, so the fact that are actually there can be distorted to fit either view point...

the video is clever, and even compelling, but it has been put together in order to distort peoples view points, I mean the fact can fit any number of possible explenations, including.

a) terrorist attack, coupled with other massive corruptions/theft
b) government plot, again coupled with other massive corruptions and theft.

there isn't a lot of actual hard evidence that anyone of us can see first hand with our own two eyes that is either going to proove nor disproove either theory.

but, it has been a fun discussion!

Brookfield, where is admin hinting that the thread should be closed? I see none of these hints, the only hints I can see that it should be closed is that you've been saying to me.
I'll PM you.

99nasha said:
This is by FAR the most interesting thread weve ever had on CF...So if it gets closed without a decent reason, im reopening it. Dad gets back tonight so he can see it tonight
David has said he'd have a look, & possibly make a decision, so I suggest you get your dad to look at it quickly, it wouldn't be a good thing maybe, to re-open a thread that David has closed.

99nasha said:
I wonder what was in the big blue box that they were carrying....

How can anyone belive that a aircraft hit that? Its just so badly done....It would have done so much more damage and there would be wreckage all over the place

That's what I was wondering. I'm not completly dismissing the fact that an aircraft hit it, I'm just simply wondering, "what if". Which in this case, the 'what if' seems more plausible then the actual event. I don't know, it just seems more suspicious when you can bring more evidence to prove the conspiricy theory more then you can prove what actually happened. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom