New X1800GTO is out. Very interesting video card...

yeah seems you can flash it to XTX just look for some guides on how ill try to look for some. Are you getting that or a new HD dude?

Well, probably this, since this will benefit my gaming performance more. :D Sure, it is nice to have fast loading times, but you can only do so much at a time... Anyways, if I sell my 7800GT, I'll probably be able to sell it for about 250 bucks or so, since they're still new and out-of-stock pretty much everywhere, it seems. Then, I'll pick up that card for 439 bucks, and that'll only mean I'm actually spending about 200 bucks right now. Then, I'll still have money left for a set of new Raptors! :D

Do you think it would be worthwhile, though? Would I see a noticeable performance gain? ...Would you buy my 7800GT? :D:D:D

yea the XT has 48 pipelines and 512mb yea it would be a differance plus with your opty and 2 gigs it wont bottleneck it i would but i dont have PCI-E :(

Actually, the XT has 16 pipelines, but 48 pixel shader processors. The 7800GT has 20 pipelines, and 20 pixel shader processors. However, the X1900XT does outperform the 7800GT, but I don't know by how much. Can't seem to find any benchmarks comparing the two, but I don't know where to look, either.

Back
Top Bottom