Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: You're Car

If I had the money, I would love to get my hands on the Evo or the STI, but they just cost so darn much. So in the next few years, I will be looking at $20,000 sport compact cars with bragging rights. I think that VW is like almost $30,000. I think I rather get the Lexus IS350, but the price tag is like $45,000!!!!

yea i would definatly want a VW, i drool when i see their lineup lol. as for the EVO eeewwww but i like the sti

The nissan 2004 and on of the Maxima are nice. 265hp and starting at like 25gz isnt that bad. The car is heavy but that thing is a beast.

MooseMan said:
well as far as all the civic talk goes i don't like civics. I guess it's mainly because 80% of the people that own them put fart cans on them and they sound like complete shit! on top of that my family has always supported american cars so that also kinda leans me more towards american brands. I do like some japaneese brands though, not honda for the most part but nissan inparticular. Someone mentioned that american cars were unreliable, well i can't agree with you, yes every company has it's lemons but the cars we've had have been great. I think it's parshly because alot of drivers are stupid and get into wrecks and then their cars are unreliable after that. but really idk because the toyota corolla i think it was, maybe camary, was the #1 car in the U.S so that might contradict the whole thing. But i have seen alot of stupid ass civic drivers and also i think the civics r slow anyways. my brothers camaro with a 2-somethin rear end can kick his friends SI's ass lol.
Lol how can you compare a V8 to V4 lol its impressive for a V4 to crank 195 HP plaus i wouldnt like a camaro to much gas lol, dont talk trash about Civics cause there one of the most reliable and they got a nice style, they maybe slow cause its a V4 duh but there pretty quick and agile cars

NeXuS said:
Lol how can you compare a V8 to V4 lol its impressive for a V4 to crank 195 HP plaus i wouldnt like a camaro to much gas lol
lol ur right, but i guess i was just saying it 2 defend the american company's? lol idk. i would take a focus or something how about that :D

there pretty close the normal civics and the focus in terms of speed and acceleration, yeah american companys are trying to keep up cause its hard cause japanese cars are very fuel efficient and reliable im just wishing to give my civic to my sis and get a 300zx now those thing are fast

yea, i like european company's 2 but their all expensive and r hard and expensive 2 work on according 2 my brother

Well let me say there pretty nice and not that expensive but little high, but they are hard maintain cause european parts are so expensive and the labor is to thats why japanese cars are so cheap to mainting there parts are not that expensive, aside from Mazda i was going to get a 1998 Milenia but its a car to hard to maintain and it needed a tune up its was like 4 grand really cheap untill we talking to our local mecanic if we buy it he told us nooo way heheh to service that car costs a lot

Back
Top Bottom