Make your very own PSX or PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created the tutorial to help poor people like me get good stuff for cheap. You won't get the cool slender look of the playstation or the playstation2, but the performance will be the same.

First, you need a computer with about a 500 MHZ chip, 32 MB RAM, and a 64 bit(3d) graphics card, dvd drive, 4 GB hard drive. and cd drive are required. Cost maybe.. $50.00.

Now go download PCSX or PCSX2 for the emulators. www.pcsx2.net/ Follow the directions on how to install the programs and you can find and download the BIOs driver for the PSX or PS2 if you search google.

Just basically insert your disc run the command line and you have your very own ps2 or psx without spending the 50 or 120 dollars for them.

it wouldnt work. have you even tried it? even on top of te line systems, the emulation sucks. its just that emulators are no good for systems like that.

That's obviously bullshit because I can play Driv3r on my computer. You're supposed to be computer experts, but can't even figure this out? I'll post a screen shot. I'll use my eMAC psx emulator for the screenshot.

disturbedmm1 said:
That's obviously bullshit because I can play Driv3r on my computer. You're supposed to be computer experts, but can't even figure this out? I'll post a screen shot. I'll use my eMAC psx emulator for the screenshot.
ok that is getting a little pissed over nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom