Quizno's Prime Rib Subsandwich?

ya my friend got one and you are right it looks nothing like the commercial... well anyway he let me have a peice of the meat and the meat was delicious... lol and he said it was pretty good and worth the money. i dont know.

Yeah man....subway rocks. I've been to Quizno's once, I wanted to try their subs because they've always advertised them as being great, with their toasted bread and all, I was not impressed. They're pretty expensive plus the bread is smaller than Subway's. The Quizno's here closed after one summer anyway. I love Subway because of all the bread choices and you can get anything you want on any sub and get it toasted if you want it. Plus they have wraps and other things too, not just subs, you can get potato chips or a cookie if you want it.

haha, im 14 years old, 5'2'' and i eat fast food about every other day and i only weigh like 95 pounds lol. i dont know, i dont even exercise that much, except for skateboarding.

I find that some of quizno's subs are worth they're money... but it also depends on the person getting you the sandwich, infact, thats a huge part of it. Sometimes you get people who put like nothing on the sandwich and others who like over load it to the maxium of crazy. But Quizno's does have some good sandwiches compaired to Subway. It just depends on what your feeling like :p

Chris

Hackslayer said:
did you just make a thread about a sandwich this is one big waste of time o yeah by the way who cares

Yes I made a thread about a sandwich...hence the title of the thread. :rolleyes: Who cares? I don't know, maybe people who were thinking about buying it, or people curious about the sandwich. :rolleyes:

Anywho...

Yes, Burger King is OK, I work there, although I don't recommend eatting Chicken Fries or CHicken Tenders. How do I say this, "It's not, 'healthy' for you." So to speak...

subway sucks... robinsons in Chelmsford... awsome sandwiches, hot chicken tikka with salad and mayo on granary bread, with a can of pepsi for £2.40... cheaper than subway (with the drink), and ALOT better quality than subway... or in the mornings, bacon and egg sandwich for £2... with a hot chocolate thats nice too :D

so yeah, i hate subway :p never heard of the place your talking about either... dont think they are in the UK

mark thorpe said:
subway sucks... robinsons in Chelmsford... awsome sandwiches, hot chicken tikka with salad and mayo on granary bread, with a can of pepsi for £2.40... cheaper than subway (with the drink), and ALOT better quality than subway... or in the mornings, bacon and egg sandwich for £2... with a hot chocolate thats nice too :D

so yeah, i hate subway :p never heard of the place your talking about either... dont think they are in the UK

Have been there proper good sandwiches there, it used to be a regular haunt for lunch when I was in Chelmsford and down the pub for the day.

Back
Top Bottom