NASTY: Video Guaranteed to make your skin crawl...

WTF is that size natural???? or did they give it something it just looks so f'bug and creppy i hate bugs i would have helped the mouse :(

i just wanna know if that size is natural or they give it something weird to make it big

What's the different between that Centipede eating the Mouse and a Snake eating it? It's still nature... I used to see Centipedes out in the bush, but I don't think they were that big. Maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of that one.

so its probably given something special i never in my dreams seen a bug that big

Giant Centipedes (Taken from www.stlzoo.org)

These animals have a leg up on the competition ... actually, dozens! Though centipedes don't have 100 legs (as their name implies), they do have two legs on each body segment.

These leggy beauties can grow to over a foot long. The many species of giant centipedes are oversized cousins of the Eastern house centipede, the smaller variety we usually see in our homes.

Giant centipedes rest by day under stones, fallen bark, and other debris. At night, they move about quickly in search of prey. With the help of their venomous bite, they not only catch a variety of insects and scorpions, but also small lizards and rodents.

Although the numbers of most giant centipede species are stable in the wild, one species – the Serpent Island centipede – is considered threatened

Alipes%20sp.1(a)%7Btg%7D.jpg

Heh I want one.............

Back
Top Bottom