What do you wear

Christian Dior!! i love anything by that company! as for shoes, Sergio Rossi!! ahhhhh i like dolce gabbana too

Brookfield said:
A bit racist, I thought, what's the difference between nigga & nigger? :confused:
i understand your thoughts, and it kinda is, so i apoligize for the comment. i really don't like it when i see alot of people black or white wearing really baggy pants that show off their ass. on top of that my dad comes from a somewhat racial background, and my brother is obsessed with the confedeacy and stuff so yea.... and them my brother goes around and acts like he's a black homie or something. can you say WTF? eather way sometimes i say a few things like that so i do aloligize if i offended any1 but i didn't say it 2 offend, it was a kindof friendly jokingly kinda jester if you catch my drift....lol :)

MooseMan said:
i understand your thoughts, and it kinda is, so i apoligize for the comment. i really don't like it when i see alot of people black or white wearing really baggy pants that show off their ass. on top of that my dad comes from a somewhat racial background, and my brother is obsessed with the confedeacy and stuff so yea.... and them my brother goes around and acts like he's a black homie or something. can you say WTF? eather way sometimes i say a few things like that so i do aloligize if i offended any1 but i didn't say it 2 offend, it was a kindof friendly jokingly kinda jester if you catch my drift....lol :)
Appreciate your frankness MM, a lot of 12 to 16 year old guys over here wear very slack khaki pants, that they have to keep hitching up else they'd fall down, the cuffs frayed where they drag in the dirt, plus long straps hanging down so long they trip over them, the latsst fashion in jeans, mostly girls, is to have 3 inch wide ladders in the material, from the thigh, all the way down to the cuffs, also goth is everywhere, you see guys sweating in hot weather, wearing ankle-length black "leather" coats, the goth girls looking like living dead in black with black lipstick & white make up.

Brookfield said:
Appreciate your frankness MM, a lot of 12 to 16 year old guys over here wear very slack khaki pants, that they have to keep hitching up else they'd fall down, the cuffs frayed where they drag in the dirt, plus long straps hanging down so long they trip over them, the latsst fashion in jeans, mostly girls, is to have 3 inch wide ladders in the material, from the thigh, all the way down to the cuffs, also goth is everywhere, you see guys sweating in hot weather, wearing ankle-length black "leather" coats, the goth girls looking like living dead in black with black lipstick & white make up.
yea goth's not huge here but it is around and i've seen what you talking about. my khaki pants are fraying at the back 2 but i don't sag them at all...it's part of my uniform. So idk i guess it just happens but i'm sure it's not as bad as what they've got. But people are sagging khaki's in your area? :confused:

at college i wear jeans and my sexy SR Technics polo shirt

at home i normally wear jeans and a T shirt, thats about it... lol

o yea, and lacoste trainers... took me ages to find size 12 trainers... lol

Back
Top Bottom