This is bull

HRHunteRHR said:
"In the Bay, we don't play!"

Yea... People are crazy around here, espescially where I live, we have Crips, Bloods, Norteno's, Surreno's, you name it. They're all in my town and every town around it. They do the same types of things except they use guns.... :(

We have serveral gangs to. We have like BLP 13, TLC, but nothing major.

NeXuS said:
wow its pretty nice were you live man and its snows you said 56% dang you live at the north i didint think the population would be so high

Yeah, its apple country. They come here to pick apples for next to nothing.

this is a good reason not to carry knives...

I didn't get home till half past eight last night, because there were 15 police cars, the ambulances and a helicopter, complete with three road blocks in my street yesterday.

I ended up parking about 2 miles away from home and having to walk, then go back for my car later...

the reason... people thinking that knives are a great way to defend themselves...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4851124.stm

(and my house is almost in that picture, it's just a little further up the road further into the police blockade of the street.)

OMG, "xxcobraxx" hasnt posted since he went out for that little walk and said I hope i run into him, hopefully nothing bad happend lol

ya, i got my ass whooped by like seriously 20 black people because i said "nigga." now how f*cked up is that. and i wasnt even calling anyone that. i just said, "nigga, please." i mean, about 90 percent of the people who jumped me say that every day, so i dont know why they got so mad about something even they do.

Dude, I hate to say this but you deserved it. Frankly they should beat you up again because you didn't understand the point the first time around.

Um I hope Corba is alright. DOn't like fights, esp ont he street because on the street it can get bloody i've had knifes pulled on em and once a guy was attemping to mug me and I think he had a gun, but the cops showed up (Football games walking home wasn't the smartest idea)

Nik00117 said:
Dude, I hate to say this but you deserved it. Frankly they should beat you up again because you didn't understand the point the first time around.

Um I hope Corba is alright. DOn't like fights, esp ont he street because on the street it can get bloody i've had knifes pulled on em and once a guy was attemping to mug me and I think he had a gun, but the cops showed up (Football games walking home wasn't the smartest idea)
personaly if one can do the job than thats ****ed up that really pisses me off what happend to cobra personaly I would have killed them if i was there in england I don't let gangs on my street except bloods and krypts to big can't do any thing bout that

O yeah kill about 1,000 citizens thats real smart arrizx, plus I would have every blood and Krypt in 2,000 mile ratios after me.

Back
Top Bottom