Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: You're Car

yea i want one of those imagine that thing witha turbo dang!

With all the right mods, that Civic can push 250HP easily. Sleeper. I need to go to some of those Civic Forums to see what they are saying about this car.

Lol, nice password. You know what this means right? I can post using your account too. Just kidding, I won't go there. Thanks for the info. I'll see what I can find...I'm going to bed now. Getting too late. Have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning to go to school. About an hour drive depending on traffic.

Hahaha, well as for Echo, knock yourself out. Its different for this site ;)

I like the way you think though, keep it up :D

EDIT>

Oh yeah, good night, lol

well as far as all the civic talk goes i don't like civics. I guess it's mainly because 80% of the people that own them put fart cans on them and they sound like complete shit! on top of that my family has always supported american cars so that also kinda leans me more towards american brands. I do like some japaneese brands though, not honda for the most part but nissan inparticular. Someone mentioned that american cars were unreliable, well i can't agree with you, yes every company has it's lemons but the cars we've had have been great. I think it's parshly because alot of drivers are stupid and get into wrecks and then their cars are unreliable after that. but really idk because the toyota corolla i think it was, maybe camary, was the #1 car in the U.S so that might contradict the whole thing. But i have seen alot of stupid ass civic drivers and also i think the civics r slow anyways. my brothers camaro with a 2-somethin rear end can kick his friends SI's ass lol.

Nissan always had nice motors. They will always have my consideration. I just want to go for something that is either supercharged or has a turbo in it. That new VW commercial what that funny German guy and the blonde girl cracks me up. That GTi is said to have 200HP turbocharged. What I don't understand is, the new 06 Civic Si is near 200HP and cost twice as less as the VW. Maybe the VW can push faster times then the Civic, I don't know. Haven't really seen the full specs of the new GTi.

I like to see TOyota come out with something better in the next few years as far as a fast compact sedan goes. The XRS is ok, but it could be better. They really shouldn't use the Corolla because of it's reputation as a fuel economy sedan. Despite it being reliable and all, they need to redesign a new sport model vehicle. They got rid of the Celica, but now they got the Scion tC. Slow machine though.

well i think the VW is much better made than the civic and also more feature packed. but thats just me *shrugs* i would love one of those 06 jetta's 2, they're amazing cars.

Back
Top Bottom