What do you wear

lol did you guys read the entire thread that went from like this one guy getin jumped to the differnece between "nigga" and "nigger" lol

sk8ngame said:
lol did you guys read the entire thread that went from like this one guy getin jumped to the differnece between "nigga" and "nigger" lol
I didn't get jumped no i was telling you what they'll let you where, and i'm not goth so how could I get jumped

Brookfield said:
A bit racist, I thought, what's the difference between nigga & nigger? :confused:

according to blacks, they say that when a black person says "nigga" it means friend or homie. also, they say "nigger' around eachother and find it completely acceptable. although, when awhite person says "nigga," they take it as a complete insult, and act as if they are calling them a nigger. so, coming from a white person, they would consider it racist, even if the white person's intent was not to be racist. that is messed up. they are saying how they shouldnt be segregated, but here they are segregating themselves by saying onlky they can say nigga and nigger.

I got jumped once someone said that I call them a nigger didn't really so he and some friends came up to me we started to fight and my friend walked up he said what goin on they told them that I said nigger he asked me if I did i told him no one kid told white trash and the pain began

sk8ngame said:

lol that was...well interesting. haha yeah i didn't see that one coming. But at least now I know the difference.

Back
Top Bottom