I just ordered FiOS Internet! w00t w00t!

Dude, I officially hate you. You have this nice conncetion, and im stuck with this stupid Rabbit internet, lmao!!

JustinMcG67 said:
I actually only pay $45 a month for it. It's so ridiculously fast though. I'm the onlyone in my area who so far has ordered it, everyone else has DSL or Cable. I knwo this because the box is in my yard. So anywho. 15 down and 2 up. It's fast! Finally! I can actually game and have a very nice ping! :D

[EDIT] Oh and yes, I pay the internet bill, not my parents. So muahahaha!!!

I pay 25 dollars for shitty Adelphia cable...the peak download is like 300 kbps, and i get more like 50. If I need to download something really huge I use my neighbors internet wirelessly :D . Surprisingly I have pretty decent ping in Halo. If you port forward it will probably cut your ping in half :p

no, the fios has its own dedicated line so you do actually get constant 15mbps/2mbps. man oh man i cant wait till we get it here. just the bragging rights alone are worth it.

Mr.Monger : You're correct. The bragging rights are most definetly worth it! It's so nice. You get your own line, plus, you get an ONT, which allows you to browse the internet for 4 hours incase of a power outtage. Of course, only wirelessly you can do it, but, it's so cool knowing that come rain or shine I can still play my games.

Yes, I suggest everyone gets FiOS, it's freakin' sweet! :D

myspeed3jp.png

there is my crappy speed... Rogers High Speed... LITE!

Ya, it's a ripoff. I pay $35 a month, and the modem was $100!!! Rogers most "extreme" internet is $50 a month and it's only 6.0 Mbps download, 800Kbps upload... terrible compared to what threadstarter is getting...

Back
Top Bottom