Quizno's Prime Rib Subsandwich?

Definetly not worth it. Let me tell you guys, I was so wanting one of these ever since it came out, and what a disappointment.

First off, it doesn't look ANYTHING like the commercial. You barely get any meat at all on it, plus, NO CHEESE! They didn't even ask me for any! You get no sauce with it. Plus, it's freak $7.29 for the Regular size. Guess how big the 'Regular' size is? About 6 inches!

You only get to pick between two kinds of bread, wheat or dark. What the heck...Where's my Italian Herbs and Cheese or my Sourdough? :confused: Guys, do not purcahse this sandwich, it's horribly over-priced, and not worth half of its cost. Save yourself money, go to Subway and get a foot-long Meatball, oh yeah, and for half the price, and twice the amoutn of sandwich.

lol this is a first! A rant about a sub sandwich. lol. Well, i guess i will take your advice and not buy that sub so i guess in that sense it was worthwhile.

Quizno's has always been the most expensive. I usually get the Classic Italian with everything on it, because real men eat EVERYTHING on it. :D

Meh, if it came down to price and what I'm given, I'd take Togo's Sandwiches over Quizno's anyday. Then again, I like how Quizno's has the pickle bar thing. :D

Blimpie's Bigger Bite Best Giant
W/ brown mustard, mayo, oil and vinagar, spices, lettuce, tomattos, and banana peppers.
On whitebread.
Now there's a sub.

did you just make a thread about a sandwich this is one big waste of time o yeah by the way who cares

What a dissapointment i was really looking forward to a good sub. I guess i shouldent be too surprised a good Prime Rib sandwich seemed to good to be true. I agree though stick with subway!

Back
Top Bottom