I need help !

i mean extra fans duh. and, pray tell, why is water cooling bad? if you use non conductive fluids it wont mess up anything. hell you can even submerge the pc in the stuff.

Benny4serious said:
yo if u look at ihuser's hard drive he posted... 15000 rpms. look at the shit it can do... its the best so far.. that anyone has showed me... thanks for the help guys.... and no i havent bought anything yet.. im still working.. and im waiting for amd2 and vista to come out... but i dunno how good it will be u know.. cuz it wont really let me do what i want will it? if i wanted lets say 6 gigs.. for example.. would windows let me play a fuckin game with it? ect.. im always hearing different stories and i never know what to believe.. so now im doin a complete deep research for everything thats out to see whats the best.. and if amd 2 can support ddr2 than whats the best ddr2 guys... sorry for the ?s
Why ask now then? Vista isnt coming out untill the begining of 2007.

EDIT: Mr Monger not to be mean but there isnt anything really special about memory running at 2-2-2-6.

actually, when they mean nonconductive, there is still a little of conductive properties to it. Its not 100% nonconductive. So yea, and dont watercool RAM. First off, its expensive, and its very restrictive to your loop. And it only comes with 1/4" barbs.

Is it really necessary to go with extreme cooling for your memory? I could understand if you are using like BH-5 or somthing you would probably want to have active cooling but is phase changing memory going to give you a higher overclock then just a fan or somthing?

Phase will give you a better overclock with BH and CH dies. But with other things, fans are enough.

yes but you see, he said he wanted the ultimate comp. this cant even touch the ultimate, but its a damn good consumer pc. so phase change, although not necessary, should still be here. besides it may increase performance slightly to have an extremely cool cpu. and if you wanna oc, i do believe you would want watercooling for your ram, seeing as how the processor and ram need to work together and all. besides, if he wants a good pc he has to do some work at least, and setting up water cooling like that would be some work alright.

watercooling the RAM will hurt performance more than what you get out of it. Seriously. 1/4" barbs will restrict a 1/2" loops. You are cutting flow in half. It will hurt performance greatly.

forget about price and pretend every computer part u can find was free.... can anyone show me the best of the best .... and when u find the best... i want the one thats even better than that.....
so far the videocard that is the best.. is the x1900
processor is fx 60....
hard drive is the 15000 rpm..
im looking for ram and other components....sorry guys.. i really wasnt kidding when i said i want the best fucking computer on the planet... atleast whatever i can do ...

Back
Top Bottom