Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

Did you watch the video and see how many loading screens there are? sure, the game is great, and the storyline is wow. But, gameplay... ouchies... and this was on an xbox360 btw...

Ah, loading on the PC isn't bad. I get one when I leave a town or something, but that's not bad at all. There aren't screens, but sometimes it will stop for maybe half a second with a "loading area" message. Not bad at all.

But still faster than most people... excuse me, but opteron? at 2.8ghz? With 2gb? And a 7800? Um.... yeah...

Hehe, what can I say. :D

Hey, but, hopefully, I might have two Raptors running RAID in the near future! :D That'll be fun. Then, I can safely say, "What loading times?" :D.

wow, i'd like tohave that setup. i hopefully all together, if i get a job, like 3800 at the most...i did the math. i'l probly spend all of it on a computer, but i think one raptor is good enough

Well, if I'm going to get one Raptor, I'm going to do it right and get two and put them in RAID 0. I have the money, and I'm not skimping out on anything with computers anymore; it just isn't worth it. So, that's what I'll probably be doing, but I still need more information! I'm going to repost into a different thread, continuing this, because I think the title is throwing people off.

a raptor will only help on load times, not framerates. Framerates is more video card than hard drive.

Really? It won't do anything? I thought it might because of loading all of those textures whlie playing the game... Are you sure? If it is the video card, well... that's a shame, haha.

Back
Top Bottom