I need help !

Nah its ok were here to help wow 15,000 RPM's dang but the one i listed has a clear cover and looks nicer but the price its just to extreme 1k for HD you cant go for 6 gigs the max is 4 if you are refering to RAM its nice decition to wait for the jump to DD2 as far as DDR2 whats the best i dont exactly know ill take a look at it

You said in your other post benn y"im gonna way for vista and am2" Vista wont be coming out any time soon, as it was just delayed a couple days ago. So dont expect to see it untill 2007?

If you wait for the AM2...well, got for this:

AMD Athlon 64 FX 62
4GB RAM DDR2-1000
147GB 15000RPM
Some high quality board
And the rest :p

it is impossible for a computer to not lag. There are always ways where you can make a computer lag. Like run Dual Prime, 2 instances of SPI and burning a DVD. Then try to surf the web. It will be very very difficult since the computer cant keep up.

the 15000 rpm harddrive ill get with whatever processor am2 comes out with and a few sticks of super fuck ram.. with a super water cooled over clocked everything.. yea ill make that shit run... theres always a way

if you want a crazy fast processor and video card, go phase change, and skip water completely.

ok well, i suggest
the fx60 phase change cooling obviously
2-4 gigs of ram(because 2 gigs will have better timings, but 4 gigs makes for more multi tasking) water cooled and ocd
crossfired x1900xts (because the crossfire card runs at xt speeds) water cooled of course and ocd
a good crossfire board, im not so savvy with the crossfire so i dont know which would be good
the raptors with the clear top duh
a nice case ( cases are all about your personal taste so im not gonna suggest one)
i think you would want a killer psu, and i believe sli certified ones work for crossfire. maybe the 850 watt one? forget what its called.
some nice optical drives
as for the sound card, get the one with its own proc because it takes the load off the reg proc.
hmmm i dont know what else.... you dont need any fans because you dont need airflow as everything is water or phase change cooled.
i guess thats it. not much else cept accessories. as for os obviously xp pro. spend any xtra money on games so you can actually use the beast. i suggest guild wars, cs:s, oblivion, fear, and there are loads others depending on what your into. personally, i think the super nintendo is better than any computer but w/e. still, it would make my eyes bleed to see what this thing can do. so get it.

you do need fans for water cooling. And you need a couple of PSUs to power the peltier and other stuff. You need fans to cooler the radiator. And water cooling RAM is not a good idea. It sucks, if you are needing to cool RAM, put it on phase change. As for PSUs, get PCP&C.

Back
Top Bottom