What do you wear

I don't have a particular brand of clothing that I buy but a lot of my clothes do end up being namebrand like arson or quicksilver. Pants I have never cared about. T-shirts can be anything.

where I live there is not much of a choice if you where red people think your a blood blue krypt and every thing out here is one of those colors other than black and white and you can't where to much black or they'll think your Goth and they will jump your @$$.

Dev0115 said:
Im not trying to build posts counts. If i did want to then i would make a ton of threads as to one or two threads. And its not even bad, look at how many people actually reply. There are much more worst threads then this. If you think im trying to build post take watver amount of posts you want away from my total, i could care less.
OK, I accept what you say, but there are several similar threads that seem to have little or no purpose, I guess that in an spare moment, you thought it up, a little lightheartedness doesn't hurt, but it does seem that there are more topics like this than problem solving, this is a computer forums site, & no, whatever the case, even if I could, I wouldn't deduct your posts!!, I have integrity.

Yeah, ill admit it, its not the best thread but i guess i didnt really think it over. Kinda is pointless my bad. Sorry

Brookfield said:
OK, I accept what you say, but there are several similar threads that seem to have little or no purpose, I guess that in an spare moment, you thought it up, a little lightheartedness doesn't hurt, but it does seem that there are more topics like this than problem solving, this is a computer forums site, & no, whatever the case, even if I could, I wouldn't deduct your posts!!, I have integrity.
well this is in the social lounge and it does say post about stuff off topic...so why not ask what people's fasion statement is?

i like to wear really weird stuff. like for months now ive been wearing jackets that are way too big on me. it weirds people out so i like to do that. as for everything else its just normal stuff. generally some boxers and then pants and socks and shoes. some plain tshirts because i dont want people looking at me trying to read the crap on my tshirt. also, lately, ive taken to wearing multiple layers (3/4). it goes a tshirt a long sleeve shirt that is somewhat thin, then a sweater and a creepy jacket. one of my friends has a nazi coat he bought off a guy with drads on teh street. too bad he never wears it.

Back
Top Bottom