What does you user name mean?

Justin - McGillivary - 67 is my favorite number...sooo... JustinMcG67. And there you have it. As for my old name, 1337DuD3. It simply meant that, a leet dude. :)

Distortion88 said:
I know, i figured there was a lot of misconception about my personality. I am not crabby by any means, i just have this problem where i will pretty much say whatever's on my mind. Sometimes i can be a little cynical too. But yeah even if someone is arguing with me, im not sitting here swearing on my end. I actually enjoy a heated argument, makes things interesting.

And Natalya, how do you pronounce that? Is it na-TAL-ya or na-tal-YA? I can't figure that one out.

the 1st one, na - TAL - ya lol the middle part is the most pronounced lol

JustinMcG67 said:
Justin - McGillivary - 67 is my favorite number...sooo... JustinMcG67. And there you have it. As for my old name, 1337DuD3. It simply meant that, a leet dude. :)
cool i know a guy named John McGrath :) fairly similar :p

I've been using Slaughter for 11 years now :p Just a name I used based on good old Quake days :p I was known for my massive killing sprees. :p

Slaughter said:
I've been using Slaughter for 11 years now :p Just a name I used based on good old Quake days :p I was known for my massive killing sprees. :p
u copied and pasted didn't u!! :D lol cool that u did like i said in the other thread

Natalya said:
the 1st one, na - TAL - ya lol the middle part is the most pronounced lol

ok that's the way i always read it. Good to know i was correct all along. :)

jac are my initials and 006 is the number that of letters in one of my names...

Back
Top Bottom