Ipod Or Creative?

Yeah, so do I. I just laugh at the idiots that don't and get chucked out because of a un turned off alarm, etc.

Yeah, most teachers at my school just give you a warning and if it happens again it's confiscated. Most of them return them at the end of class, but those who are anal usually make your parents pick it up from the office.

Well now they have the Zen Micro Photo. It's pretty neat, it has a OLED screen for displaying pictures. No photo capabilities, but with a screen that small, it would be pointless to.

Isn't OLED the new form which uses less power than traditional LED panels standard MP3 players use?

And don't you mean video capabilities? :p

Yeah, OLED's don't require a backlight like normal LED's do. Also, the images are generally sharper and clearer than normal LED or LCD screens. The only problem is price.

Yeah, sorry...typo. :p I meant video capabilites.

I believe they are simply smaller LED's that can be used to make images and whatever by changing colours, etc, and since they are LED's (Light Emitting Diodes), they carry their own light.

I believe at the moment, the quality isn't as good as a standard LCD screen that tends to have a better resoloution. Am I wrong saying this? I haven't actually seen one in real, but from pictures, images don't look as clear, and slightly dotty.

Mp3 players are not safe at my school, nor are cell phones

the staff at my school is so pissed off about them, that they are actually trying to BAN cell phones. (Meaning they will be able to arrest you, for having a damn CELL PHONE)

Apple iPods get stolen at my school all the time. Heh, whenever someone asks me what I have when i'm listening to music and I have my NW-HD1 in my pocket, they want to know what kind of iPod it is, and to them it's like... "Holy hell... it's not an iPod..." I seriously love this little bugger though.. so good on battery life and sound quality... mmm

Back
Top Bottom