What do you wear

How many more threads like this?, first; usernames, now this, what next, toothpaste, shoelaces, gum?.......I smell post building Dev!

MooseMan said:
dockers, um....some polo shirt brands....yea if u know i have a uniform for the school, but otherwise no particular brand.

Whats dockers? :confused:

Brookfield said:
How many more threads like this?, first; usernames, now this, what next, toothpaste, shoelaces, gum?.......I smell post building Dev!

I wouldnt say that Brookfield, who know what else someone will come up with :s

Dockers is a brand usually focus on making khakis and men't sportcoats. I have quite a few pair with the Stain Defender along with their new coat. They can be found at Mervyn's.

I just wear a t-shirt, blue jeans, and my black casual Sketcher shoes. I wear my Clippers cap sometime. Don't wear a watch anymore. Who does? We have cell phones.

Slaughter said:
American Eagle
Quicksilver
Mexx

Whatever the wife buys me. :p

Heh!! I know that feeling, have lost count of the number of times that I have brought stuff, and get with the oh no you ain't wearing that, or something wouldn't of dreamed of buying and she expects me to wear it, mind you she has good taste so I am sorted.......

First of all think oh yeah free clothes then remember it all comes out of the one account lol

geek_gal said:
Whats dockers? :confused:

I wouldnt say that Brookfield, who know what else someone will come up with :s
That's just the point GG, what will others come up with, have you not heard of members deliberately starting vacuous threads purely to build their points total, believe me it is done, especially by those just short of the amount needed to became a Guru which is not a promotion, & gives little advantage, but it pleases them.

Hm clothes i hate holister and abercrombie NO OFFENSE TO ANY ONE :), I love Hot topic and skater clothes mostly any thing black beause I wear black like all the time

Brookfield said:
That's just the point GG, what will others come up with, have you not heard of members deliberately starting vacuous threads purely to build their points total, believe me it is done, especially by those just short of the amount needed to became a Guru which is not a promotion, & gives little advantage, but it pleases them.
well i'm close 2 being a senior member and very happy about that, but i'm not posting variously to get there. i think it kinda shows social status in the forum, or at least in some people. kinda like being around for awhile and wise kinda thing. *shrugs*

EDIT: i am a senior member now!! yay!!!!!!! :D :D

I usually don't go for brand stuff, it just doesn't appeal to me. Usually just wear band t-shirts, hoodies, black jeans or camo shorts from the local army shop, and Adio shoes just for the comfort.

Im not trying to build posts counts "brookfiesl". If i did want to then i would make a ton of threads as too one or two threads. And its not even bad look at how many people actually reply. There are much more worst threads then this. If you think im trying to build post take watver amount of posts you want away from my total, i could care less.

Back
Top Bottom