9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

how did they identify all the bodies?

well perhaps the plane was grounded, and the people removed before the plane was destroyed as a part of a massive cover up?

Give me a flight list, and a crash site (reported to be that of the plane), and I can send you a list of names and tell you that I've identified all the victims!!!

/sarcasm.

Now, I'd not saying that the crash was, or was not a plane, but I'm just saying that all 'evidence' either for or against can be labled as simple conjecture, and not real evidence at all... I suspect that in this world there are only a few hundred people who know exactly what happened to the pentagon, and to the people on the plane, and most of those few hundred are the now deceased passengers.

No I fully believe a plane hit the pentago. I don't doubt that. I think its older fighter jet that had a missle payload set to go off right before it hit the towers. The passengers on that flgith were all faked and goverment agents. THe passengers on the other three flights could of been the same. Its a perfect crime. Nation is loyal aganist the terrioists and NO ONE would suspect the government till it is too late.

Got the DVD through the post today :D ya! See what my dads opinion is on it, him being in the military for over 20 years

Frankly I would love to have 1 minute to ask Bush this question and accuse him of 9/11 on national TV. Just 1 min!

He would deny it. Just because he's an idiot, doesn't mean he can't talk. Also, lots of people will have a hard time believing it. Those who believe that the US government set up or let the 9/11 attacks happen will believe so, those who don't, won't.

I whole heartly believe he'd deny that accustaion. However i'd also say as the documentry loose change has expressed with solid evidence. I do think i'd turn a lot of heads.. and my statement and his reaction might have a negative affect on his career, and his crimial free life style.

JustinMcG67 said:
Well you do have to realize that those frames were taken in about maybe 1 second or less intervals. The plane was suppossedly flying at 500+ MP/h. So we can set up a scientific equation, to figure out if indeed a plane would have been visible in those frames
It had to cover a distance of what...50 yards? Depending on how much is shown in the frames. And then we have to set up the quation, which, I do not know how to set up.

What I'm sayign is we can prove wether or not it could have or could not have been visible in the frames. I just don't know hwo to set up the equation, but I knwo the factors involved...which are.

• The speed of the plane
  • The amount of distance the camera could see
  • How much time the camera recorded

Also, one thing I notice in the Pentagon explosion, is that you don't see any explosion going backwards, you don't see any part of the aircraft actually blowing backwards or outward. Interesting detail i noticed...

Yea, there wasn't any real evidence of a plane HITTING then pentagon.

IRT Nick0017 or w/e

How can you say that you think that a plane actually HIT the pentagon???

JustinMcG67 said:
Well you do have to realize that those frames were taken in about maybe 1 second or less intervals. The plane was suppossedly flying at 500+ MP/h. So we can set up a scientific equation, to figure out if indeed a plane would have been visible in those frames
It had to cover a distance of what...50 yards? Depending on how much is shown in the frames. And then we have to set up the quation, which, I do not know how to set up.

What I'm sayign is we can prove wether or not it could have or could not have been visible in the frames. I just don't know hwo to set up the equation, but I knwo the factors involved...which are.

• The speed of the plane
  • The amount of distance the camera could see
  • How much time the camera recorded

Also, one thing I notice in the Pentagon explosion, is that you don't see any explosion going backwards, you don't see any part of the aircraft actually blowing backwards or outward. Interesting detail i noticed...

Considering that the government released only 5 frames of the whole video, you can't really say anything. Also, if you factor in the speed of the plane and how it flew as it made it's final turn into the Pentagon, it's well confirmed that a commercial airliner DID NOT hit the Pentagon. It would've stalled the plane like crazy, and probably ended up losing altitude resulting in a crash before it hit the Pentagon. Also, if you see the picture where the hole on the side of the E-Ring, it's hardly the right size for a commercial airliner's wingspan. Next, do you see any parts of the plane's wreckage along that hole on the side? Any engine, parts, pieces of the wing, the fusalage, the cockpit, ANYTHING? Nope...nothing that would be comparative to a commercial airliner's size.

Personally, judging from the flying object's final flight path and speed, it would've have had to be some sort of miliary aircraft with some sort of penetrating missle payload, because the nose of any aircraft definately would NOT penetrate though the WHOLE E-Ring, which is the most reinforced and secure side of the Pentagon due to the high profile work done there.

I'm saying a plane did hit it. A military plane hit it in the side with a missle payload as alvino put it. Also if the gov would like to dissprove me i'd be more then glad to change my opinnion if I saw videos. Unedited videos.

Back
Top Bottom