Backing Up my games!?

Ok, how can I put all the files of the game, into an executable file, such as an ISO or BIN file? I need to take all the files, and combine them virtually into one or two HUGE files. Any ideas?

Well.. With winRAR, you can compress and Archive the games. Maybe to your CD. Or, DVD, or External Hard drive.

But im not sure if thats what your talking aobut :confuesed:

Try using a program called Alcohol 120%
You should be able to download a trial to try it, but it isn't free.

That'll do the job perfectly though, but tends to like its own compression format. I've tried making a ISO, and it doesn't seem to appear on the list of available selections to convert to even when selecting it in Options. I may be doing it wrong though.

It does make the job very simple though, even to novices, creating virutal drives, etc.

JustingMcG67, F.E.A.R. will be really odd if you try doing anything with it...you can't even copy the files from disc to hard drive...unless you are talking about the program files I am not sure.

Flipper said:
JustingMcG67, F.E.A.R. will be really odd if you try doing anything with it...you can't even copy the files from disc to hard drive...unless you are talking about the program files I am not sure.

u can't copy them from the disc to the hdd (or directly onto another disc) because it's copy protected.
But then again u can still easily make an iso out of the cd, so basicly the copy protection doesn't too much to prevent piracy.

edit: actually, seems that it does something to prevent piracy because if I'm correct u were trying to copy the game but didn't succeed? ;)

Back
Top Bottom