I cant take life any more

I hate how every one tells me to forget about her, no I cant, I love her to damn much and i woudlnt want a better girl, She keeps me alive and breathing every day with out her id die for real, I just cant not have her i have to and if we ever get togerther im going to try so hard to keeep us together :), Iwish I could explain what she means to me but no matter how much i right i cant describe my feelings, and like you guys say if she aint the love of my life well, I kind of think she is..... o well and as for counselors I tried talking to a couple but all they do is make me even more mad and i feel like its not their business to know why im like this,

you are such a friggin emo. stop bitching and go outside and make some friends. and loosen up for that matter. and go read some good books. and maybe stop cutting yourself maybe....

root said:
dude...

just chill out...

if you don't like cigarettes, then don't smoke them, and stay away from people who do.
if you don't wna tto drink then don't and if you don't ilke seeing people drink then don't watch them
if you don't like pot then stay well away from it,
and if you don't want to talk about sex then don't

there is no sense in getting wound up aboutit, because you simply arn't going to change people, all you'll do is alienate yourself from them if you tell them to stop.

what he says

Put it this way, I'd rather be a computer geek that goes to school and get his education than to be popular and have loads of girls and smoke illegal substances, I mean I'm happy with my self I mean I pay attention in the end I'm going to get my grades and go to collage, I still keep my social Life but in the long runit pays to pay attention in school and do theb est you can so you can get a good job thats when your life really begins, Just get passed the teenager stage first. Hope my advice helps,,

From Dom hehehe

I am a computer geek, I get good grades, and I do things with girls, hot ones. I go on dates and things.

You see you guys, it's very easy to get good grades and be popular/have a social life.

You just have to do it.

One thing, your MSN account isn't activating. Says you don't have a passport to add you.

And yeah, its possible, but I understand what he is going through, in a way. Its not worth killing yourself over, however bad it is , but I know it must hurt.

HRHunteRHR said:
I am a computer geek, I get good grades, and I do things with girls, hot ones. I go on dates and things.

You see you guys, it's very easy to get good grades and be popular/have a social life.

You just have to do it.

Hahaha. Im sure :rolleyes:

Jk!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Hahaha. Im sure :rolleyes:

Jk!

No I don't do stuff like that all the time, I'm not mr.hotshot, I'm just sayen that no matter if you like video games or not, girls that are really worth it aren't going to care!

That is true definietly, but thats not the point.
Some people just can't, how ever hard they try. Not in a film way where a really strong geek can't get anyone, but you know what I mean.

You can change yourself though to be more socially excepted... I think I missed the course on that :p

I repeat, your MSN address doesn't work.

you have to make your own life work...change it yourself...it is possible..

I mean i never even talked to girls like 2 months ago now i got a Girlfriend (by the only think i can do good Ice Skate: GO ICE HOCKEY!!! lol)

:D

Back
Top Bottom