F.E.A.R or not F.E.A.R

I like Hi-tech, that map is insane with a bunch of people in it. :) Also, Factory is my absolute favorite. So is docks. Asylum is sweet too. Gosh they're all good for the most part! :D

Haha, Condemned is pretty sweet. Nothing like a savage Serial Killer with a screwed up face suddenly come running up to you if the darkness swinging a 2x4 or something. :D The cool thing is that if you hit them correctly, they'll kneel down dazed and you can go up to them. Then this thing pops up and you can choose how you want to finish them off. You can head butt, slam their head to the ground, snap their neck and one other move. It's pretty awesome. Another cool thing is that EVERYTHING is in first-person. Lets say you head-butt a dazed opponent, it's all in first-person. :D Awesome, huh?

Hackslayer: The most played map online, probably Factory or Docks, along with Office and Hi-Tech.

natej315: Virtually any computer can run F.E.A.R. You won't have the awesome uber insane graphics like most other people, but, F.E.A.R was designed to be able to play on virtually any PC. You can have the graphics cranked WAY up and look awesome, or dropped real low and look ugly. Plus, if you want to further increase your FPS, you can use the DX8 shaders instead of DX9, giving you further frames and possibly a higher level of detail. The thing with F.E.A.R is that you can run it on nearly any PC. :)

I tried running the demo on my comp but it wouldnt work... it kept exiting and when it closed out this page came up asking me to buy the game

Back
Top Bottom