F.E.A.R or not F.E.A.R

Like 50 USD for FEAR. Css by itself is like $20 and Day of Defeat source is WWII style Css

OK, F.E.A.R cost $50, the DVD Director's Edition is $55. I'd get the DVD Edition, I have it, and I love it. Either that, or you can have 5 CD-Rs, so, get the DVD edition, it's better.

$20 bucks thats in my price range., its not one of those games like hobowars where you pic a action and it logs you actions right?

Counter-Strike Source is $20 and Day of Defeat: Source is $20. If you want, they have a pack where Counter-Strike Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch are all packaged together. I got mine for about $30.

Well, CS Source is also an older game. But still fun.

OMFG!!! Guys! I just found an AMAZING game, very similar to F.E.A.R, it's called...

Condemned: Criminal Origins

OMFG it's so insane looking. To bad it's for the XBOX 360 and not PC. :(

RiverS said:
lol yeh i am gettin it

Kinda odd that you would join a F.E.A.R. clan without actually having the game and then signing off when someone confronts you about it.

JustinMcG67 said:
Well, CS Source is also an older game. But still fun.

OMFG!!! Guys! I just found an AMAZING game, very similar to F.E.A.R, it's called...

Condemned: Criminal Origins

OMFG it's so insane looking. To bad it's for the XBOX 360 and not PC. :(

Yeah, Condemned is made by Monolith, the same developers of FEAR. It's fun, probably the best melee combat system I've ever seen. The level and storyline is a bit too linear and gets repetitve after a while. You'll encounter guns, but they usually have a clip left and that's all. So the majority of the game is fought with 2X4's or pipes or whatnot.

Actually, it originally came out for the Xbox 360, but Monolith is coming out with a PC version (supposedly ported from the Xbox 360 version).

Did you hear the latest news from Monolith? FEAR will have a sequel. :) However, it won't be called FEAR, it'll just be within the FEAR universe. Strange? Yeah, well Vivendi Universal Games, FEAR's publisher, has the rights to the name FEAR, and since Monolith doesn't want to bother with legal issues, they're just naming the sequel something else.

Well, Condemned looks pretty sweet. Very spooky. Which I like! And FEAR II or whatever it's goign to be called, is going to be sweet. Can't wait for it. :D

JustinMcG67 said:
Well, Condemned looks pretty sweet. Very spooky. Which I like! And FEAR II or whatever it's goign to be called, is going to be sweet. Can't wait for it. :D

I really want some more Maps for F.E.A.R....after a while the only good maps are docks, hi tech, office, and maybe refinery. Deadwood isn't that great, neither is SpillKill.

Back
Top Bottom