7800GS or no?

Your not alone, im still stuck with stupuid AGP 8x, i might get a 7800gs soon not sure though

its fine its the best one you can get the XT PE its pretty close to it but i think is more expensive so the 7800GS would be good

My opinion is that Nvidea makes great drivers. To fully utilize their hardware. Unlike Ati. So, I really dont beleive that a card by them would be buggy. Unless, however, if they rushed it to the market to beat Ati in some sort of race.

Yea if only ATI would do better drivers they could boost up there performance of their cards

JustinMcG67 said:
I'm wanting to buy the 7800GS. Now, I've heard that it's buggy as hell, however, not sure if that's true or not. So, I need help on choosing which 7800GS to get, or not get at all.

I say spend some money for a PCI-E compatible motherboard (the GS is AGP only right? I don't know), and then save the rest and some more for a newer graphics card since the 7800 series is probobly going to be replaced in the near, near future. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

He cant do that. He doesnt have a socket T processor. So, thats asking him to get a new mobo, processor, and a new video card..

Back
Top Bottom