F.E.A.R or not F.E.A.R

its fun either way...as long as its not below 30 fps...i play on maybe 40-50 and its still fun as hell...

I hardly play FEAR anymore. Maybe it's only because I played the single-player campaign...:p

I must say, after watching that video, I officially declare FEAR's weapons overpowered. Like Halo 1's Pistol overpowered. The Assault Rifle is ridiculous.

You don't need a high FPS to play F.E.A.R. I play at crap FPS on medium settings, but it's a blast to play. So much as you can play, then you might as well. It's a fun game, definetly unique. It's the only game that I know of that can actually scare people. I recommend it because it's multiplayer is EXTREMLY fast paced. If you're brain can't process things very very quickly, then don't play multiplayer. Anyone here who has played a good sized multiplayer game of F.E.A.R knows how fast paced it can be.

Get the game because it's fun, scary as hell, and fast paced. But hey, if you don't want one of the best FPS out there, then that's all you. I say get it, it's worth every penny. :)

alvino said:
I hardly play FEAR anymore. Maybe it's only because I played the single-player campaign...:p

I must say, after watching that video, I officially declare FEAR's weapons overpowered. Like Halo 1's Pistol overpowered. The Assault Rifle is ridiculous.

yes but who wants old boaring Realism...i mean u do once in a while...but that is what Americas Army is for...i used to play that got really boaring and got hard to gain honor.

FEAR's single player was fun, simply because the AI is pretty damn good. The multiplayer is WAY too fast-paced. A lot of times I die before even moving into the next room. It's ridiculous. The Assault Rifle is ridiculous...it's way overpowered, just a burst or two will kill you. It gets annoying too, since everyone uses it due to it's light weight and relative accuracy.

America's Army is boring. It takes forever to get through all the training levels and the weapons are TOO realistic. Seriously...the M-16 even jams occasionally. Bleh.

I'm all for run and gun shooters like Counter-Strike or Day of Defeat, but FEAR is just too much spray and pray.

Well, I hate the G2A2 personally. The RPL Sub-Machien gun is my weapon of choice. Or, no weapon at all! The melee system to me is a much better choice. Ask Flipper. We're in the same clan and played each other the other day. I use the RPL, it's such a nice weapon. Lightweight, fast rate of fire, high capacity magazine. It's nice. Although going melee and using a slide or jump kick is much more preferred then the guns.

Nothign like sneaking up behind someone and kicking them to death. I enjoy it, almost to much. ;)

JustinMcG67 said:
Well, I hate the G2A2 personally. The RPL Sub-Machien gun is my weapon of choice. Or, no weapon at all! The melee system to me is a much better choice. Ask Flipper. We're in the same clan and played each other the other day. I use the RPL, it's such a nice weapon. Lightweight, fast rate of fire, high capacity magazine. It's nice. Although going melee and using a slide or jump kick is much more preferred then the guns.

Nothign like sneaking up behind someone and kicking them to death. I enjoy it, almost to much. ;)

Haha, the RPL Sub-Machinegun is the true spray and pray weapon...forget Counter-Strike's MP5. :p What I find weird is that all of FEAR's weapons fire in three round bursts. The G2A2, RPL, ASP etc. They all fire in three round bursts if you click once. I think the melee is pretty creative...a jump kick...hahaha...

You know what's cool? Day of Defeat: Source. :D If you use the Assault class, you can punch as the secondary fire. It's so fun punching people to death. It's also great if you're close, but your weapon is empty. :D

Back
Top Bottom